Start and finish lines are located near Regions Bank on Columbia Avenue. The course is relatively flat and fast with net elevation loss. The race will be conducted and all events will be timed by the Mississippi Track Club, Inc. Splits are called at miles #1 and #2. Two water stations and spray are on the course. Fruit and refreshments are at the finish line area. Live radio broadcast of the event will be presented by WJDR 98.3 FM.
Immediately after the 5K Run/Walk
(approx. 8:30 AM)
1/4-Mile Preschool Run:
Immediately after the 1 Mile Run/Walk
(approx. 9:00 AM)
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to event start-time for registration and t-shirt pickup
COURSE RECORDS for the 5-K Run are:
Male – Brian Pope – 15:03
Female – Tiffany Ann Dudley – 18:15
5-MEMBER WALKING TEAMS:
- Five-member teams may compete in the 5-K Walk only.
- Awards will be presented to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place team winners.
- Registration fee for a five-member team is $60, with individual entry fees waived.
- A team will consist of five members with the first three members to cross the finish line scored.
- Individual team registration forms must be submitted together with registration fee and name of team and captain.
- Team changes are allowed by team captains only.
- No team changes will be allowed on race day.
For MORE INFORMATION, contact Missy Jones at:
601-792-5741 or 601-441-9876